Friday 21 March 2014

Mini March Haul..









So Ive decided to finally post my first Haul, so my apologies if this turns out to be terrible ;_;

My first item I got was my black leather satchel which I adore! I got it from Primark for only £9.00! Which is one of the reasons why I love it so much. I was going to buy a similar satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company but I didn't want to spend over £100 on a bag I might not wear that often. Because its black I'd pretty much wear it with anything, I just think it gives something extra to every outfit and it has plenty of space and compartments to store my everyday essentials.

My second item is my new favorite crop top from H&M, it has little maneki neko cats printed all over it which would be perfect to wear with some high waisted shorts in the spring, because its always so cold where I come from this top could be layered with a leather jacket or a cute pastel cardigan ^-^

The two tops with flower prints on them I got from Newlook, I wouldn't usually get such girly looking tops but I wanted something like this so I could put my own stamp on it in the Spring/Summer. I thought the Sun flower top would suit my Ombre orange hair with some round glasses to give it that boho vibe.

My next item I purchased was some texturzing spray from Boots which I've wanted for a while, Bleach London have a wide range of hair products which I love so I thought I'd try out there Swamp Spritz. I'm actually in the middle of making my hair healthier so I would say its not something I'd use everyday because it does leave my hair feeling dry but it does add so much volume and makes the natural waves in my hair have more texture, Plus is smells amazing!

The last two items I got was a short black and grey stripped bodycon dress from H&M and just a buckled bracelet from Ebay. The dress i fell in love with as soon as i saw it, the colors are just my style and it hugs my figure perfectly, I got lost of complements when I wore this on a date with my boyfriend ^-^ which i styled with a leather jacket and my Aggy strap boots.

Items I brought..

Black leather satchel - Primark
Maneki neko crop top - H&M
Black and grey stripped bodycon dress - H&M
Sun flower and lace crop top - Newlook
Purple floral shirt - Newlook
Swamp Spritz - Boots
Buckled bracelet - Ebay

I hope you all liked my first Haul <3

Amy xoxo

Instagram
Lookbook
Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment