Wednesday 27 November 2013

Christmas wishlist..



Hey guys! Its been a while I know :O!

Ive been super busy with college recently so I haven't had the chance to update my blog or my lookbook :(! Ive recently just got my camera fixed too so I'll be posting more frequently during the Christmas holidays for y'all

Moving on.. Here are a few items I've wished for this Christmas, these are a few things I'm pretty certain I'm getting anyway!  I'm actually planning on doing a Christmas haul as well.



I'll see you soon..

Amy xoxo  ☪

2 comments:

  1. Loove that skirt, why don't you post all your outfits on your blogspot? <3

    Cute to the Fashion // Facebook// Instagram// Tumblr//

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Izzy! I have tried to post my recent outfits from Lookbook on here, but for some reason it won't let me D: I'm still getting used to this site so I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. <3

    Amy xoxo

    ReplyDelete