Tuesday 25 March 2014

Follow Me Down.






Hey guys! I thought I'd show you another piece I got from the vintage fair I went to a few days ago. This tartan skirt is now my favorite item in my wardrobe and it was only £12!

I do have one similar but unfortunately its way to long and looks more like a kilt that a skirt, because I'm so small I always prefer my skirts to be short so it makes my legs look longer ^-^

To punk it up a bit I thought I'd wear this with my leather jacket I got from Nasty Gal and my Aggy strap boots, I'd probably even wear fish net tights instead of plain black ones if i was feeling adventurous.

From top to bottom..

Velvet bow clip - American Apparel
Leather jacket - Nasty Gal
Black velvet crop tee - American Apparel
Satchel - Primark
Tartan pleated skirt - Vintage fair
Black tights - Primark
Aggy strap boots - Aliexpress

Hope you like me look ^-^


Amy xoxo


Lookbook
Tumblr
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment