Tuesday 30 December 2014

Dark Side Of The Moon..

















Hey guys! I hope you're all having a good week! In my last post I mentioned I got a new camera and as promised I said I'd start making more outfit posts! It feels so good to blog properly with my own camera, before I was borrowing my sisters and it just didn't feel right but now I have my own I will definatly be doing post like this more often!

Moving on.. I'm not going to lie, going out and taking these pictures was torture, I cant even begin to describe how cold it was, me and my friend Holly were freezing our butts off, however I am actually pretty pleased with the outcome of these pictures!

I hope you like my outfit, I got this new duster from gypsy warrior and its seriously my new baby! definitely a peice im going to wear a lot in the summer, I love the dark florals, I feel like a grunge princess in this!

From top to bottom...

Beacon Floral Duster - Gypsy Warrior
Velvet Crop Tee - American Apparel
Vinyl Skirt - Topshop
Dr Martens Agyness Deyn Aggy 1490 Black Boots
Black Beanie - Topshop
Round Sunglasses - Ebay
Fishnet Tights - Primark
Silver Stone Rings - Gift
Pentacle Ring - Ebay 

Amy xoxo


Lookbook
Tumblr
 



No comments:

Post a Comment