Sunday 27 January 2013

January wishlist...






Okay so I've had my eye of this whole outfit for while now Im absolutely in love with it ^-^ 
I found the tartan pinafore online and as soon as i saw it i NEEDED it, I've always been a big fan of tartan clothes because you can do so much with it. I have also wanted the black velvet crop top from american apparel for some time now and i thought it would go perfect with this outfit, i also love the fact its velvet which is my favorite type of fabric :3 And i thought these things would go well with some nerd glasses and some knee high socks to geek it up a bit, id also wear it with some black Aggy strap boots which would look bad ass with the knee high socks


I think Im going to start posting on my blogspot a lot more now i usually just post my lookbook outfits but i will try to be more interesting :')

Amy ^-^ <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment